Sky Ski Dave
Me
Me in Action
More Action
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(12)
▼
November
(12)
the end of the trip
sunrise friday
after 2 weeks of work
day 5 the lost day
day 6
this is day 4. we got the whole floor done and to...
This was the end of day 2
end of day 1
the first day
No title
Arkansas
California, United States
View my complete profile
Sunday, November 8, 2009
everytime I go to add pictures I get a new screen so I hope you will be able to follow my progress Day 7&8 still on the roof maybe we'll be done on wed. This last pic was of this cool bridge that we crossed while walking on sat.
1 comment:
Unknown
November 12, 2009 at 9:48 PM
We need photo updates...please.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We need photo updates...please.
ReplyDelete